1. How do you feel when the days get shorter and shorter? What would life be like without light during those long winter nights?
2. How many times did the Ziz try to find light on his own? Why didn't each idea work?
3. What did the Ziz do after he tried everything he could on his own? When is it time to ask God for help?
4. Why was God disappointed when the Ziz couldn't think of a way to help Judah Maccabee?
5. In the end, the Ziz shared his lamp with all of the animals. Do you enjoy your things more when you share them with friends?